Lathe operator / metal worker (m/f/d)
in the field of conveyor technology
The FMG Förderelemente Mecklenburg GmbH is a German medium-sized company and was founded in 1991. We have successfully specialized in the manufacture and sale of components for conveyor technology. We develop and build individual conveyor technology and storage technology elements for our customers, always responding individually and personally to their wishes and needs.
We underline the optimal satisfaction of our customers with a continuous focus on quality, flexibility, customer orientation, sales optimization and cost reduction potential in our corporate philosophy.
For our production we are looking for qualified employees who would like to promote more with us.
- You have experience as a cutting machine operator.
- CNC knowledge is desirable but not required.
- They are motivated and work reliably.
- You need a driver's license and a vehicle to get to work.
You have the opportunity to optimize and expand our production. You can expect a challenging and varied job in a growing company.
They manufacture idlers and drums for conveyor systems and process them by machine and by hand.
- Work preparation in production
- Machine & system management
- Metal construction
- machining technology
- metalworking and metalworking
- a permanent, full-time job with 40 hours per week
- the working hours are from Monday to Friday
- adequate remuneration
- Christmas and vacation pay
- a company pension scheme
Your contact person