Production employee (m / f / d)
in the field of metal construction / conveyor technology
The FMG Förderelemente Mecklenburg GmbH is a German medium-sized company and was founded in 1991. We have successfully specialized in the manufacture and sale of components for conveyor technology. We develop and build individual conveyor technology and storage technology elements for our customers, always responding individually and personally to their wishes and needs.
We underline the optimal satisfaction of our customers with a continuous focus on quality, flexibility, customer orientation, sales optimization and cost reduction potential in our corporate philosophy.
For our production we are looking for qualified employees who would like to promote more with us.
- If possible, you have professional experience in metal construction
- Welding skills are desirable, but not a requirement
- You are motivated and work reliably
- You need a driver's license and a vehicle to get to the place of work
You have the opportunity to optimize and expand our production. You can expect a challenging and varied job in a growing company.
- Manufacture of conveyor elements made of steel and plastic
- Work preparation in production
- Machine & system management
- Metal construction
- a permanent, full-time job with 40 hours per week
- the working hours are from Monday to Friday
- adequate remuneration
- Christmas and vacation pay
- a company pension scheme
Your contact person